CANCER IS A WORD
NOT A SENTENCE
SPIRITUAL COACHING FOR LIFE
AFTER CANCER TREATMENT.
Feel better, think better and live better
after cancer treatment.
- Do you feel like you were diagnosed with cancer as one person, and by the time you finished treatment you felt like somebody else?
- Do you feel a little broken or damaged as a consequence of going through cancer?
- Do you feel like you don’t fit into a pretty package anymore?
- Do you feel different; no longer normal like everybody else?
- Do you feel less than who they were before cancer came along?
- Do you believe no one else out there knows how it feels to survive cancer treatment only to struggle with life afterwards?
- Do you feel guilt and shame because you aren’t happier; because you aren’t dancing up and down for joy for making it through treatment?
- Have you been suffering alone because you don’t want to be a burden to anyone anymore than you already have?
- Do you worry all the time that the cancer may come back?
If you answered yes to any of the above then I can help you.
Book your complimentary 25 minute chemistry session call now.
MY CANCER STORY...
I thought once breast cancer treatment was over I could just pick up where I left off, but that could not have been further from the truth.
There was nothing to pick up.
The person I once was had gone and been replaced with a new me that I hardly recognised.
This realisation made me incredible fearful and stuck in my life; and as a consequence I couldn’t put the experience of cancer truly behind me and move on.
It took me several years to get my life back on track after treatment, but it doesn’t have to take you that long; in fact with what I know and what can I offer you, it’s possible that you can be back on track within a few months.
I can share with you the path I took to get there. You don’t have to go through the darkness because I already did, and I now have the wisdom of hindsight to offer you.
I can give you the courage, strength and guidance to truly move on with your life to a place of true peace and happiness after treatment.
JOIN THE TRIBE...
Start by joining the growing community of fellow survivors
Don't worry...the snippets I send you
will always be short, sweet and life-changing!
I help you reduce depression and anxiety, alleviate fear and negative thinking, improve your lifestyle, increase motivation, and boost mental, emotional and physical health.
Cancer treatment focuses on the disease, I focus on how treatment impacts the whole person: emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually.
The medical profession are there to help you through treatment and I am there to help you for what comes afterwards.
I believe it is this time, more than any other, that we need the most support, nurturing and guidance.
The real bumps in the road come after; the emotional, physical and mental consequences of going through cancer treatment. Together we can address all these aspects to assure optimum happiness and health moving forward.
“I came across this wonderful person not that long ago that can somehow put into words how I’ve felt and how I still occasionally fear about having had cancer. She is amazing. She gets it because she’s been through it. She’s inspired me to go through with what I’ve wanted to do for
a while but I’ve just been too scared to do it.”