COACHING FOR LIFE AFTER CANCER TREATMENT
Those of us who have been through cancer,
know that the treatment is not necessarily
where the journey ends; in fact for many of us that is when the most difficult
part of the journey begins.
I am here to help you
navigate life AFTER cancer treatment.
Whether you finished treatment last week, last month, or years ago.
I believe it's after cancer treatment when we need support, nurturing and guidance most of all.
The real bumps in the road come after; when the impact of what you went through physically, emotionally and mentally really hits you.
I offer support, guidance and a safe space to share what’s really going in your life now the cancer treatment is over.
I help you navigate the unknown, come to terms with the changes, and make the adjustments needed to truly move on after treatment.
I can help you deal with issues like the fear of reoccurrence, loss of confidence, reassessing your life and dealing with unexpected emotions.
We will work together to put your life back on track, and make you the happiest you have ever been.
I show you how to...
- Let go of the old you before diagnosis so you can really get to know and embrace who you are today.
- Release fear and anxiety of recurrence or death.
- Stand in your truth, be confident and feel amazing.
- Embody who you are truly meant to be and have more clarity about your future.
- Feel more positive, and excited about life and all its possibilities.
- Quieten the negative talk and inner critic.
- Dispel anxiety and overwhelm.
- Let go of your limiting beliefs and self-sabotaging ways
WHAT MAKES ME DIFFERENT FROM OTHER COACHES?
I incorporate a holistic and spiritual approach,
as well as incorporating the fundamental elements of
counselling and life coaching skills
as a registered CPCAB qualified practitioner.
I use various tools, practises and methods such as guided meditation, creative visualisation, authentic listening, mirror work and the law of attraction.