FEEL BETTER, THINK BETTER & LIVE BETTER
Everyone assumes that your cancer journey is over after the treatment; that the hard part is the chemo, the radiation, the endless trips to the hospital - but that is not where the journey ends, and many of us struggle with life AFTER our treatment.
THE CANCER MISFIT
The Book & Online Course
Whether you finished your treatment weeks, months or years ago, this program helps you with the next part of the cancer journey,
helping you to achieve a life of peace and happiness
after the trauma you endured.
Testimonial from Christina
DO YOU RECOGNISE ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING TRAITS?
You feel broken or damaged as a consequence of going through treatment.
You worry all the time that the cancer may come back, or you still have cancer and live with the constant fear of death.
You have body confidence issues as a consequence of treatment.
You believe you can never be truly happy again after what you have been through.
You feel like you were diagnosed with cancer as one person, but by the time you finished treatment you felt like somebody else.⠀
You feel like you don’t compare to the person you were before the diagnosis.
You feel like you no longer fit in to your life the way you used to
You feel like your friends and family don't understand how it feels to survive cancer treatment only to struggle with life afterwards.
You feel guilt and shame because you aren’t happier.
You've been suffering in silence because you don’t want to be burden to friends and family anymore than you already have.
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THE ABOVE THEN THIS PROGRAM IS RIGHT FOR YOU.
An 8 week online program that you can do
from the privacy of your own home.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- IT'S BY DONATION -
You pay whatever you can afford!
(With the added option of weekly one on one online coaching for extra support.)
I am a qualified CPCAB (Counselling & Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body) integrated life coach/counsellor, a well-being coach & a spiritual guide, but most importantly I am a cancer survivor, so I know how you feel because I've been there.
I found a way to let go and move on, I found a place of profound peace and joy after my cancer treatment experience, and in this program I show you how I got there
(Schedule a call with me if you're interested in one on one coaching.)
WHAT WILL THE PROGRAM
- Uncovering the real reasons why you aren’t dancing for joy now that the treatment is over.
- How to cope with the after effects of cancer.
- Tools to release dark thoughts and feelings.
- Overcoming the fear of cancer coming back or death.
- Learning how to master true self- love, self-acceptance and
Testimonial from Christina
Without a doubt, I highly recommend Saskia’s 'Life after treatment' program
as the golden path back to discovering your new self after cancer.
I was in an extremely low state, feeling wounded, weary and isolated at the end of my treatment.
I desperately needed to be lifted from that dark space .
I needed support moving forward to lift me out of my depressed funk .
Going through the modules, I gained practical positive and fun strategies that bought me back to life .
This course gave me opportunity to take action and guided me to believe in myself again.
Saskia is such a positive soul beaming with love and kindness and through her coaching sessions some of that sparkle rubs off onto you. She has been such a positive influence who has inspired me to move forward with confidence and positivity. My own personal cheer leader supporting and motivating me to take positive steps on my personal journey to recovery.
The techniques in the course and coaching sessions where effective, fun and gently guided me to think of things differently and grow in a way that has made me feel empowered and at peace.
Thank-you for helping me find compassion for my self and accept and honour who I am . I thank the universe for finding you and your life changing course . I am whole ❤️
WHAT RESULTS CAN YOU EXPECT?
- You will feel a lightness, like a rock has been lifted from your shoulders; the weight of your cancer ordeal will be lifted and no longer weigh you down and keep you stuck.
- Your fear and anxiety will dissipate and calm will start to set in.
- You'll reach a place of self acceptance, understanding yourself so much better and loving the person you have become.
- You'll feel empowered and be excited about what lies ahead.
- You'll learn how to truly appreciate the here and now.
- You'll remove the blocks and negative thinking that you've struggled with your whole life.
- You'll have all the tools you need to handle whatever life throws at you like fear, reoccurrence, self doubt or anxiety.
- You'll feel the health benefits of learning to live a stress-free and happy existence.
- You will have all the tools necessary to quieten your inner critic so you no longer beat yourself up or put yourself down.
- Your relationships with friends, family and work colleagues, will transform and benefit immensely.
- Your self esteem and self confidence will be higher than ever before.
- You will start living the greatest chapter of your life so far.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY...
“Thanks for your honest words and for trying to bring this to light. Life After Cancer is a total mind f*ck. When everyone around you in jumping for joy and elated that it’s “all over” in my head I felt like the actual trauma of it all had only just began.”
"Saskia brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to our sessions. With her amazing down to earth approach she has been able to guide me to where I want to be. She has supported me in an uniquely empathetic, spiritual, healing journey. If you are not sure of what your looking for then Saskia’s guidance/coaching is all you need. Looking forward to continuing our journey and can not thank you enough for your truly gifted insight."
“I came across this wonderful person not that long ago that can somehow put into words how I’ve felt and how I still occasionally fear about having had cancer. She is amazing. She gets it because she’s been through it. She’s inspired me to go through with what I’ve wanted to do for
a while but I’ve just been too scared to do it.”