& Live Better
after the hell of cancer treatment.
Are you ready to live the greatest chapter of your life...
even after going through cancer treatment?
The Cancer Misfit is there to support you for the next step of your cancer journey - life AFTER cancer treatment.
In the book I offer you tips, tools and advice to process what you've been through, let go of the trauma of treatment and move on to a place of complete self acceptance, happiness and peace.
You may think you are damaged and broken because of what you went through, but this book will prove that the person you are now, the person you have become because of going through cancer treatment, is so much more beautiful and powerful than the person you were before diagnosis.
- Understand the magnitude of what you went through and the impact this has had on every aspect of who you are, not just your body but your mind, heart and soul too.
- End the overwhelm of fear and anxiety that the cancer will come back, or, for those still living with cancer, the day-to-day reality of this.
- Discover the real reasons why you aren’t 'dancing for joy' now that the treatment is over, and are finding it so difficult to ‘go back to normal.'
- Overcome the fear of what lies ahead.
- Let go of the old you pre diagnosis, so you can start recognising the amazing person you have become.
- Learn how to master self- love, self-acceptance and self-compassion.
- Cope with the after effects of cancer, the side-effects of treatment and medication, and the fear that going through cancer creates.
- Learn tools to release the dark thoughts and painful feelings.
- Discover everything you need to do in order to be truly happy and stay truly happy for the rest of your life.