WHAT IS SPIRITUALITY?
Do you want to connect to your spiritual side
but don't know where to start?
Do you feel like there is so much more within yourself
but you have no idea where it is, what it is or how to connect to it?
We naively believe that we have control of our lives, that we can somehow stop the struggle, the suffering and discomfort of day to day life... but if that was the case why isn't your life perfect already?
Spirituality is the realisation that there is another way, there is a power greater than ourselves that can transform our lives and bring us to a place of peace and happiness that we never even knew was possible.
When people think of spirituality their minds automatically go straight to religion, but you can be spiritual without being religious.
Spirituality is the development of your heart, mind, soul and consciousness; opening up completely to the Universe and allowing Life Source to flow through you.
Spirituality is about tapping into the power that lies within you, the power that you never knew was there and therefore, thus far, have never connected to.
Spirituality is about peeling back the layers of conditioning you've experienced since birth - your upbringing, education, family, culture, personality, judgements, likes/dislikes - to discover who you truly are at your very core - your soul. The majority of us have never met that part of ourselves because it got buried beneath all the other crap we've been dealing with ever since we were born!
Spirituality is realising there is so much more going on than what you live and what you see, that in fact, you are connected to a power so much greater than yourself, a power that can literally transform your existence and make dreams come true. You just need the awareness and understanding to find this power and connect to it.
WHAT IS A SPIRITUAL GUIDE & SOUL HEALER?
- A spiritual guide escorts you on a journey of spiritual transformation and a soul healer supports you in reconnecting to the most sacred part of yourself.
- Like an optical illusion where the viewer must diverge their eyes in order to see a hidden three-dimensional image within the pattern…a spiritual guide is simply showing you what has always been there but you have been unable to see.
- As a spiritual guide and a soul healer I introduce you to your soul, to the core essence of who you are underneath everything you think you are.
- As a spiritual guide I believe you must be able to embrace all the different aspects of yourself; the spirit, the soul, the mind, the heart and the body…and maintain a balance between them.
- A spiritual guide helps you to transform your life by changing the way you think and feel about yourself, about others and about the world around you.
- As a spiritual guide I urge you to choose to see differently; instead of viewing life through the eyes of the ego, choosing instead to look through the eyes of the soul. This takes time, patience and an integration of daily spiritual practise as it is human nature to perceive the world from our ego mind. However, it is important to note that we all started our lives from this pure soul space. The moment we came out of the womb we were pure and enlightened, but the layers of conditioning that gradually covered us up, changed our view and perspective until we lost sight of that pure innocent part of ourselves completely.
- Spiritual guidance and soul healing methods include authentic listening, meditation, creative visualisation, mirror work, self love, laws of attraction, affirmations, inner child work, sacred rituals etc.
- It is important to note that a spiritual guide is NOT a religious teacher. Spirituality and religion are not the same thing. Therefore you do not have to be religious to work with a spiritual guide - you just need a willingness to deepen your connection with your inner guide; with your soul.
- Please note that I am not a clairvoyant, a psychic or a tarot reader.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE SPIRITUAL?
It means living a life of meaning and purpose, of feeling fulfilled and excited by your day to day existence.
It means experiencing a happiness from deep within your soul, a happiness unlike any you have experienced before.
It means tapping into the power of the universe, and by doing so transforming your life into the one you have only ever dreamt of having.
It means gaining a true understanding of who you really are and becoming the happiest and the very best version of yourself.
WHAT'S SO SPECIAL ABOUT SPIRITUALITY?
Spirituality is a way of healing yourself from the inside out.
Spirituality emphasises how our thoughts and how we feel about the world and ourselves has a big factor to play on the amount of peace and happiness we have in our lives.
Spirituality gives us a different perspective than the one we've been seeing through our whole lives and allows us to transform ourselves, our lives and the world we live in.
Spirituality introduces you to the parts of yourself that have always been there but you have never met before - your soul, your true power and your inner wisdom.
Spirituality makes you feel connected to everything and everyone, to understand we are all one universal energy and in that knowledge realising you can accomplish anything you put your mind to.
Spirituality inspires you to be a better person, to be kinder and more loving to yourself and to every other person on the planet.
Spirituality helps you to transform your life by changing the way you think and feel about yourself, about others and about the world around you.
Spirituality shows you how to embrace all the different aspects of yourself; the spirit, the soul, the mind, the heart and the body and maintain a peaceful balance between them.
Following a spiritual path enables you to remain unshaken no matter what is going on outside of you. Having a solid foundation within, finding spirituality and connecting to your soul means you have the tools you need to navigate day to day life. Like a ship at sea, you can remain steadfast and strong, heading towards all you want in life. Whereas without that spiritual foundation winds will blow you of course and choppy seas will cause you to capsize and lose sight of where you are and where you want to go.