Hay House author,
cancer misfit & happiness ninja.
The truth is that I screwed up my whole life to get to where I am today,
and where I am is happier than I ever dreamt possible.
For the majority of my life I was a bit of a superficial airhead,
living a rock n roll life style of designer clothes and constant partying.
Then I got breast cancer.
And I got pulled into a darkness so thick, so all encompassing,
that I nearly lost myself completely.
But I was determined not to give up,
determined to find happiness and live a beautiful life.
I was willing do whatever it took to make that happen,
and that's when I started exploring all things mind, body & spirit.
And the more I explored the more my life transformed
and happier I became.
It took failed businesses, divorce, an eating disorder and being diagnosed with cancer, for me to find the willingness to venture down a spiritual path and transform my life.
but now I am testament to the fact you can feel lost, unhappy or less than, your whole life and still find your way to confidence, happiness and peace.
- I dig indie films with happy endings.
- I love getting lost in the forest with my dog.
- My 'un-guilty' pleasure is silent discos.
- I have so much love in my heart it could cover the whole world at least 5 times.
- I cry a lot because I feel so grateful and blessed.
- I have lived in Madrid, Boston, Cape Town & London.
- I have always been in love with Gene Kelly and always will be.
- I don't like blending in.
- I'm an extroverted introvert.
- My favourite colour is technicolour.
- My least favourite colour is beige.
- I really am as happy as I seem.