Hay House author, spiritual teacher, motivational speaker,
cancer survivor & happiness ninja.
I screwed up my whole life to get to where I am today, and where I am is happier than I ever dreamt possible.
Now I want to show the whole world how I got there.
It took three failed businesses, two divorces, an eating disorder and being diagnosed with cancer, for me to find the willingness to venture down a spiritual path and become the happiest person I know.
I am testament to the fact you can feel lost, unhappy or less than, your whole life and still find your way to confidence, happiness and peace.
I am a qualified integrated life coach/counsellor, a spiritual teacher and my book ’The Cancer Misfit’ is being published by Hay House in February 2021.
I didn't think it was possible to feel such peace and self acceptance, and that's why I have now made it my life purpose to share my wisdom so others can feel the kind of happiness I experience every single day.
My aim is to show you how to fall head of heels with exactly who you are and become the happiest you have ever been.
More about me...
- I'm a light worker who's soul purpose is to spread love and light everywhere & to everyone.
- I’m living proof that no matter how bad things get, no matter how much you screw up your life, no matter what obstacles block your way, you can still have a life of complete joy and peace.
- I’m very very and very crazy about my dogs...
- I love indie films with happy endings & will walk out of any movie that has any cruelty to animals (fake or not).
- I love getting lost in the forest and silent discos - I think there should be more silent discos in the forest!
- If I could eat one food forever, and never get fat, it would be Nutella crepes.
- My imagination is so big it doesn’t fit in my head.
- I have so much love in my heart it could cover the whole world at least 27 times.
- Sometimes I feel so grateful and blessed that I could spontaneously combust.
- I have lived in Madrid, Boston, Cape Town & London.
- I have always been in love with Gene Kelly and always will be.
- I don't like blending in.
- I'm an extroverted introvert.
- My favourite colour is technicolour.
- My least favourite colour is beige.
- I really am as happy as I seem.