Hay House author, spiritual teacher, motivational speaker,
cancer survivor & happiness ninja.
I screwed up my whole life to get to where I am today, and where I am is happier than I ever dreamt possible.
Now I want to show the whole world how I got there.
It took two failed businesses, two divorces, an eating disorder and being diagnosed with cancer, for me to find the willingness to venture down a spiritual path and become the happiest person I know.
I am testament to the fact you can feel lost, unhappy or less than, your whole life and still find your way to confidence, happiness and peace.
I didn't think it was possible to feel so much peace, contentment and
self-acceptance, and that's why I've now made it my life purpose to share my wisdom with others, so they can feel the kind of happiness that I experience every single day.
More about me...
- I’m very very and very crazy about my dogs...
- I dig indie films with happy endings.
- I love getting lost in the forest and getting down at the occasional silent disco - I think there should be more silent discos in the forest.
- I have so much love in my heart it could cover the whole world at least 271 times.
- Sometimes I feel so grateful and blessed that I could spontaneously combust.
- I have lived in Madrid, Boston, Cape Town & London.
- I have always been in love with Gene Kelly and always will be.
- I don't like blending in.
- I'm an extroverted introvert.
- My favourite colour is technicolour.
- My least favourite colour is beige.
- I really am as happy as I seem.